Page 14 - Stained Glass Book Hburg
P. 14
Stained Glass Windows in the Churches of Harrisonburg

Asbury United Methodist Church

205 South Main Street.

The Methodists, meeting at first in private homes such as that of Thomas Harrison’s, organized
formally in 1788 – the first church to be organized in Harrisonburg. The present church structure was built
in 1912 with Charles Robinson of Richmond serving as architect. It is believed that the stained glass was
purchased in Wilmington, Delaware, and/or Patterson, New Jersey.

Page 13
   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19